I Wish I’d Known This: 6 Career-Accelerating Secrets for Women Leaders
2 in stock
Authors and executive coaches Brenda Wensil and Kathryn Heath have spent decades coaching more than 800 women and working with women executives, middle managers, and professionals across industries and age groups. In this book, they outline six challenges women commonly face on their professional journeys and map a way to accelerate through them for higher-impact careers. Readers will learn how to
· Set a vision, strategy, and plan for their careers
· Learn who they are, what they offer, and how to tell their stories
· Seek and act on feedback to guide their paths
· Prepare and practice for the best outcomes
· Enlist help and support from others
Effective women leaders inspire innovation, sustain profitability, manage risk, and create environments for inclusion and diversity to increase. Chock full of strategies, stories, and practical skills, this book will hasten a woman’s progress and impact as a professional woman and liberate her to excel in her career on her own terms.
|Dimensions||9.1 × 6.0 × 0.5 in|
August 16, 2022
There are no reviews yet.